Monday, December 17, 2012

His First Shave

Was on 12-11-12
Yes, my birthday. My sweet boy is growing up. Happy Birthday to me.
I don't know why this is such a big deal to me.
But it is and I am so thankful for every milestone in our children's lives.
His Dad giving him a helping hand.
I still can not believe he is shaving.
 
After kissing my kids and giving them a tight hug...I sent them off to school this morning with a heavy heart! My prayer is that God keeps all of our children and staff safe and that He will give me peace that only comes from him! Please pray for the safety of all the children and teachers! Praying God’s peace, comfort, and healing in Connecticut. You will be forever in our hearts.
 
"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."John 16:33

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...