Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Sorry For My Slacking

With much persistance by my Dad, I am updating my blog :) He informed me that I'm not updating often enough on what we have been up to.
So here goes...lol

About a week ago we received  this in the mail.

Happy. I. Was. Not. Homeschooling just may be in our future:) The boys have only missed four days of school this year and we get sent to court. Ridiculous.

The Defendants

I am so thankful that the Judge did understand why we took the Arkansas trip, that family is important, and he did not fine us the $250.00 plus court fees! Praise Jesus!!


Along with that this week we have had..
a sick little girl all week.
We have had lots of snuggle time but we are ready to get back to normal, enough with the 101 fever. She is ready to go back to Church and to Mothers Day Out to play with her friends!-(her words)

A conversation Grace and I had on Monday after watching Veggie Tales
"Mom, are we God's children?"
Yes we are! 
 "We are!?!  
Yes, He made you and me!
"And, Daddy too!?" 
Yes, and Daddy too! And Jared and Caden.
"He made all of us! He made our mouth, teeth, and our tounge!? "
Yes, He sure did! :)

“But I trust in your unfailing love. I will rejoice because you have rescued me. I will sing to the Lord because he is good to me.” Psalm 13:5-6

1 comment:

  1. Andrew said that Jared mentioned home schooling to him. Andrew was so excited so I tried to explain to him what was going on. I think he was praying that y'all were going into it now! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...