Friday, April 12, 2013

Lots Of Firsts...

Lately, we have achieved lots of firsts in our household and I'm not too sure I'm happy about it. My kids are growing up too dad-gum fast.
This was Caden last weekend. I can't decide if I'm happy to have his help or not. I can not believe he is old enough to be mowing the yard with the riding mower.
Caden also had his first paint ball game...
Headin' out.
Jared had his first youth weekend get away! They had a blast!!
And last night Grace had her very first sleep over! Yes, even on a school night!  The boys haven't even gotten to do that yet.  Lucky!

“For the Lord is the Spirit, and wherever the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.”
2 Corinthians 3:17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...