Monday, September 23, 2013

14

Just like with the other two I took Jared down town to take photos of him.:)
All I really want to say is, CAN WE STOP TIME, PLEASE!!
It does not feel as if he should be 14! But he is.

And we are blessed and honored that God chose him to be our son.
 
Mr. Cool dude. Ha! The sun was in his eyes and I told him he didn't have to smile in this one. Well he ended up looking mad...Lol 
ahhhhh it's my birthday. I get to be lazy... (He wishes;) )
His choice, donuts on the way to school, Chicken in dumplings for dinner
and chocolate cake!
 
Happy Birthday, Jared! We love you!
 
“Teach me to do your will, for you are my God. May your gracious Spirit lead me forward on a firm footing.” Psalm 143:10                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...