Friday, November 01, 2013

Month of October

 Was a busy one. It was full of appointments and fun activities.
It was also the month I said goodbye to my Grandaddy. He was 91. My brother and sister and I gave this bouquet in his honor.
This was 4 days before he passed away.
He has always given Jeff a handshake before leaving and this day was no different. Made me cry.
 1995- Love you Granddaddy!!
 
Our Princess Pirate for the fall fest this year. The boys did not dress up:( They both worked the booths this year.
 
This is where we spent our Thursdays nights....
Jared is on the 50 just in front of the drum major.
First  chair and first trumpet! You go boy!
Me and a few friends watching our kids at last nights game. The band really did a great job, we were laughing and cutting up at the drum major. She blew the whistle and moved the band forward for the first time this year and it was the last game! I am an awful mom for laughing.

Happy November!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...