Monday, September 05, 2011

Go Purple & Gold!

Well Caden played his very first football game on Saturday. He was excited and a little nervous all at the same time.
But not near as nervous as I was!

I looked through my fingers attempting to hide my eyes as he played. Torn between the thrill of my son playing football and the fear of my son playing football.

The look on their faces says it all:) The Bobcat on the left "Oh yeah he's going down!"  Eagles #57 "Oh no!" Caden Bobcat #50 "Oh....is he going to make the tackle...?! 
Awesome block Caden!! I enjoyed watching you play even though I was so nervous you are my baby boy and as your mom that's my job. You played a great game and I am so proud of you!


“Trust in the Lord always, for the Lord God is the eternal Rock.” Isaiah 26:4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...