Thursday, September 01, 2011

Music to Our Ears...

kinda. ;)
Hmmmmm.. his Trumpet might need a little cleaning.
After a little TLC it was as good as new!
Jared is so excited, he walks around the house playing. : / Even with some improvement on day two, I told him he is only allowed to practice in his room or in his tree house. Lol !
 He told us yesterday his first concert is in December. Do we really have a child old enough to play in the band :(  He is growing up way to fast! Sometimes, I wish there was a pause button in this journey of life.

“For I am about to do something new. See, I have already begun!”
Isaiah 43:19

1 comment:

  1. Tabi is playing the clarinet...she is soo excited. She wants to twirl. I may need to get with your sister and niece.

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...