Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Red Light Violation

While driving, have you ever had one of those experience when the light changes and you have 1.00 seconds to respond, by either, go and go quickly, or slam on the brakes, and, hope you don't end up stopped in the intersection?


Well, I had just that experience about two weeks ago.

I received this in the mail yesterday. I have now learned my lesson, I need to drive at least the speed limit or a bit over. And, to slam on my brakes. This light was red 0.25 seconds, at the white line, and yes, I now have a ticket to pay. Lesson. Learned.   

My goodness, Jeff & I have been law breakers lately. I thought our parents raised us better than this! LOL! Jeff got his first EVER speeding ticket at the age of 37 ,and, also the day after we went to court after abusing our children by not allowing them to attend school for 3 days. We are awful citizens of this community.


In all honesty, I guess I should have tried to stop.  

And to the L.P.D., please enforce this at the intersection of 4th street and the Loop!! Every time I'm sitting at that intersection vehichles are constantly running that light.

“God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose.” Romans 8:28

2 comments:

  1. Oops :) I got one of those pretty pictures in the mail too a few years ago. I was my car but not me :) The lovely thugs that stole my car ran several red lights that night!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops is right.
    Wow.. Laura, that is crazy. You know, as soon as I saw this I thought, what if this wasn't me...would I still have to pay the fine?? But, it was me... :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...