Tuesday, January 31, 2012

January Photos

I can not believe it's Jan 31st. !! This month has flown by! This post is really just of some random photos I took through the month of January.
Grace is super excited about her new bicycle helmet. For several days she wore it almost non stop. Yes. Even in the car on the way to and from dropping off and picking up the boys from school.  Jared just ignores it. But, oh my goodness this bugs Caden to no end. I try and tell him just ignore it but he just can't seem to let it go. He tells her she looks ridiculous. But she doesn't care, not one bit. She looks and feels beautiful! :)
Her and Daddy playin shootem ups at Christopher's birthday party a few weeks ago.

We all had a great time.
Happy Birthday, cuz!
Even Miss Grace loved bowling!
Hey Dad , your doing it wrong. Ha!
Abigail and Grace watching Caden play b-ball. Go, Caden Go!!
Post game photo. These two were too cute. Yes. I said cute. After I took the picture Caden turned to Abi and said, "Race ya!!" They both took off like a rocket toward the car. :)
Cute girls! These two play so well together! :)

On our way to church Sunday morning, I had a flash back of when I was a kid, sitting with my brother and sister in the back seat.
I have three kids!!! Lol! They have not sat this close together in years! :) 
Sunday afternoon I walked outside to watch the kids play, they always get along so well playing on the trampoline, and wow was all that I could say. Caden's is not to awful bad, just a little stickin up in the back:) But my goodness,
these two had it up on end. Jared touched me thinking he would be funny to shock me, well we both almost cried when he did. OUCH! My word he had lots of volts shooting through him. OUCH!!

“The Lord gives his people strength. The Lord blesses them with peace.”
Psalm 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...