Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Crazy January Weather

The weather here lately has been a little crazy. Last year at this time we had already had snow on the ground. Earlier this week, we had our A/C running!!  Hmmm... I'm really hoping this is not a sigh of the summer yet to come : / 
But I hate to complain because we sure have enjoyed these bast few weeks outside

chillin with his brother...
and the neighbor.
We are enjoying the spring temps. , but we have been wondering where you are Mr. Winter?!

Yesterday Grace and I were sitting out on the front porch watching the storm move in. It has been raining for the last 24 hours! Yay! I hope that the ponds are full before the day is over. Thank you Good Lord for this awesome rain.

We are driving Nana & Papaw's car for a few days until we get our car running. Silly thing wont start :/ So since were not insured while driving Nana's car we did have to wait for the storm to slow a little before heading out to have lunch with them today! ;)

“Keep me safe, O God, for I have come to you for refuge.” Psalm 16:1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...