Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Cherishing Every Moment

I am trying to enjoy every moment with Grace. I am going to miss her so much when she starts school next year. I just realized something...I can't say "next year" anymore :( ...it's only 6 months away!! Jeff is already teasing me saying he is going to have to take a week of vacation to be home with me the first week of school. He is probably right. I am going to need to get a job or better yet volunteer all my time at the school.

Since Caden had a basketball game on Monday night we had a "free" night tonight. Yay! Today the weather was beautiful so this evening we were able to stay home and just enjoy playing outside.
  
This is how I found "Pink Puppy" yesterday. On the kitchen floor with a clip in her hair. I said, did you put that clip in Pink Puppy's hair? "Yeah, it's to keep her hair out of her eyes." Too cute.

Grace loves to help cook and when she asked if she could fix herself a tortilla for a snack I thought nothing of it. I handed her the butter and walked out of the room. When I walked back in about a minute later...

this is what she had fixed for herself. No. She did not eat this. Needless to say we had plenty of tortillas for the boys to enjoy for an after school snack. ;)

Tonight just before bed, I hear her holler out "WHO LEFT THE WATER ON THE BATHROOM FLOOR?.. WHO'S SHOES ARE IN HERE".... Jared interupts... "GRACE I'm getting it!!!!" Jeff and I tried not to laugh. Oh my goodness she sounds like me. : / A few minutes later...
 Grace walks in, "Jared said my hair is ugly." Jared knows how to get to her I tell ya. Just tell her she is ugly. Oh my. What. A. Pair.

I am trying to cherish every moment, the good and the bad, with the all three kids. They are growing up too fast, it feels like I have said this a lot lately.

Me acting silly, I actually got a real smile out of his boy!

He was feeling just a little off that day. ;) Yay me! I have a Pre Teen!

But I sure do love these boys!!

He has done great things for us and our hearts are full of joy. Psalm 126:3

3 comments:

  1. Or you could just homeschool them all next year! ;-) You know I love ya girl and support you either way. Do what God tells you. I am going to miss Grace while she is in school because I will not hear her cute little voice behind you when we talk on the phone. Your poor dad will have horrible withdrawals when your at CFA. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Homeschooling all three of them is the only way she would stay home next year. It's killing her this year that the boys get to go and she can't. Ha!..we will all be going through withdrawals next year. We have been meeting at CFA since Caden and Alyson were 3 1/2 years old and next year Cindy will be teaching and...I will either get a job or volunteering at the school. :'(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Volunteering at the school is a lot of fun! meet other moms, get to know the teachers, get to know the kiddos. Hope you get to do that.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...