Friday, April 06, 2012

Feeling Bad to Feeling Fab

This looked all to familiar. Same scenario as 12 months ago. The day before this we had two extra kids at our house and she was playing and having such a great time. She woke up the next morning and got in bed with me about 5:00 am so I knew she wasn't feeling well. She ended up sleeping most of the day with a fever of 101. I am so thankful I am more aware of what she maybe going through and that she is a year older and was able to tell me how she was feeling. We didn't want a repeat of last March so there was "no waiting it out" for us this year.

Waiting to be seen at Taylor Medical. Mommy was right. She had another urinary tract infection. But she went from this

to this in 24 hours!
Her very first set of curlers!! She went in for a trim and ended up with the works! She saw a little old lady with curlers in her hair and sitting under the hair dryer and said "can I have curlers too?" Her hair stylest couldn't tell her no.
My goodness he spoilt her.
And with no extra charge I was okay with it too. ;)

It's Friday! Sundays comin!!!
Live a life filled with love, following the example of Christ. He loved us and offered himself as a sacrifice for us, a pleasing aroma to God. Ephesians 5:2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...