Sunday, February 24, 2013

Random

This post is completely random. Just photos of what we have have been up to lately..... 
  
I love it when I find all three kids playing outside together!

Us on a date valentine weekend. 
Our four new finly friends. Lol
I met these two lovely ladies for lunch!
About a week ago I saw my life flash in front of my eyes. Not really, but I could actually see inside the old mans truck that pulled out in front of me hauling a trailer and the fear on his face when I finally came to a stop.
 This was Grace's car seat afterwards.  I am sooo thankful my kids or Miss Paris Curfman was not with me! 
 
Mom does this dress look familiar??
As I was going through the storage building I found this little dress that I remembering wearing as a little girl. I loved this dress! The lace on the pocket and sleeves I remember being my favorite! I can't believe it fits Grace perfectly! She loves it too she wanted to wear it to school the next day.
I can't believe it's gardening time of year again! We got everything planted today but the potatoes. Looking forward to veggies veggies veggies. 
Abi and Grace singing Jesus praises! So cute! We had a fun visit! I loved it when their new son Peter walked up to me out of no where and gave me a huge hug! I gave him manicure the day before and he was not liking me so much so I was so thrilled to get a hug from him the next day!!
I have had some medical issues, but lately I have felt wonderful!! We have even been taking walks during the day on the weekends! Thank you Jesus!!
 
So be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid and do not panic before them. For the Lord your God will personally go ahead of you. He will neither fail you nor abandon you. Deuteronomy 31:6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...