Thursday, February 28, 2013

The Grandparents...

will most likely enjoy this video and picture post the most and most likely boring to most everyone else:)
Way to go Grace! Love the look on her face as she passes me:)
 
I have officially become that old person that videos when I shouldn't and thinks I'm videoing when actually, I am not. Ugh. So sad on my part. Lol! But hey, at least this is video proof I'm feeling better, I am actually running and my muscles are not going crazy! Yay!! This video makes me laugh and is kinda cute, I hear Grace say "push me...push me"  I say "ready" and Grace says "GO!"
 
 
Posting this one because I love how Caden is encouraging her to keep going. So sweet!
 
Jared bought himself a rip stick with his Christmas money. Yes, he still had Christmas money. He tithes and puts some into his savings account and forgets he has money left over...he found a 50 dollar bill he forgot he had. Really? Hey son, can you loan me a $20? For real.
 
Even being sick all weekend Caden still wanted to give it a try in his pj's
 
Posing like she crashed. Such a drama queen.

“Let all that I am praise the Lord; may I never forget the good things he does for me. He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases.”
Psalm 103:2-3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...