Tuesday, March 12, 2013

I've gone crazy...

Yes, I've been cutting the boys hair for over 13 years, and yes, most of the time it all goes well but something came over me this past Friday night and I decided to give Grace a trim. Cutting her hair is completely different, I can't just pull out the clippers and go to town;)
 
I will say, it went very well. No tears were shed by her or myself. And no one has said, Oh my goodness, who cut your daughter's hair??  No one has noticed and that's a very good thing!!
A trim is all I'm going to under take with her....If we decided to go short again I will be taking her back to the salon! ;)
 
“Be strong and courageous, for your work will be rewarded.”
2 Chronicles 15:7
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...