Monday, March 18, 2013

Spring Break

Was a busy one this year. We were running all week.
We started Spring Break off early on Thursday evening by meeting these lovely girls at Artsview for a wonderful show!
Grace loved it and wishes she was one of the little ducklings.
Monday was spent sleeping in and cleaning house preparing ourselves for the week ahead. Tuesday we had a fun visit with Nana & Papaw and they fed us a wonderful lunch! Thank you, Mom & Dad!! Then we were off to meet friends at the movies. Wednesday was filled with Youth actives for Jared along with Grace not feeling well. We ended up at the Dr. at 10pm for a sinus infection. :( We can't seem to get well or have no injuries with this bunch. Thursday we met Jeff's Family in Beavers Bend, Oklahoma and the first day there Jared falls down a cliff scraping his arm and cutting the palm of his hand, thankfully, it did not require stitches. (But today at school he manged to re-open it again in Athletics. Ugh) Caden woke Jeff and I at 4:00am Saturday morning throwing up. So we were up taking care of him and washing blankets and pj's till 5am. Goodness. But we were sooo thankful he did not have a stomach bug and was fine within a few hours and we did not have to leave early!
This was our wonderful three story cabin where we stayed...
...and this was mine and Jeff's bedroom suite. So nice! I have so many favorite parts of our 4 days in Oklahoma that I want to share and will share soon but I better get some sleep! The kids all went to bed early again tonight. And I think I'll be right behind them. ; ) We are still completely worn out. Grace said last night as we laid her down "Oh, I have missed my bed! I love my wonderful room so much!" Lol!
 
“I will bless my people and their homes around my holy hill. And in the proper season I will send the showers they need. There will be showers of blessing.” Ezekiel 34:26

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a week, but filled with wonderful memories. I so enjoy reading your blog. Thanks for keeping it updated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you Charity! That was so sweet. It was a crazy but fun week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...