Thursday, May 09, 2013

Lately

I have forgotten to take pictures, yes, for me that is crazy. We really have not been up to a lot lately, just school, weekly lunch dates, therapy for a friend, scouts and youth group. I have also been helping my neighbor clean and reorganize her house because they are trying to adopt their grandchildren. But I wanted to post a few that I took a few weeks ago at the 4, 5 and 6th graders party from our church. We had such a good time.
The kids playing kickball
Grace loved feeding the horses!
The teenagers hanging out in the playhouse:)
Last week Jared had his spring band concert and WOW they sounded wonderful!!! Jared and Caleb are in the middle toward the top;)
Caden has been taken such good care of Abie's grave. He found the logs and outlined it and he was so excited he wanted me to take a picture.
So sweet.
This little girl has been such a little blessing to our family! As you can see she has put a smile on the kids faces!
Caden was racing her the other day and said " Mom she can still beat me with three legs!!"
We took her to the vet the other day to get her checked out and we found out she has heart worms so the kids are worried about her but we along with the vet insured them that she will be ok.

“We believe that we are all saved the same way, by the undeserved grace of the Lord Jesus.”
Acts 15:11

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...