Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Mothers Day Weekend

How much can we fit into one weekend is all I can say. It was a busy but fun weekend for sure. Jared had a free day on Friday and he spent the day with friends in Dallas at a Homeschool book fair. He had fun and came home with several good books he has already completed;) 
This is Grace and Caroline on Friday night. She attended her first Big Girl/Little Girl lock in at our church and she had a blast!
 She came home on Saturday with mascara on and nails & toes polished! 
Thank you Jr High youth for making our little girls feel so special!  
Friday night Caden was at Rockin C Ranch with the 4th 5th and 6th graders from our church. Such a fun group of kids!
 
So with all three kiddos gone...
this is where Jeff and I spent our Friday evening. My Mothers Day gift from my hubby...a much needed time away from daily errands and chores.
 
Saturday we had a good visit spending time with Jeff's parents. 
And on Sunday
we took these photos out at Mom & Dads house. 
Thank you Lord for blessing me with these three and I pray I don't mess them up to much.
 
“And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns.” Philippians 1:6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...