Monday, June 03, 2013

Crawfish

I am getting so behind on my post but I am going to do my best and play catch up at some point this week. We will see how well that works out being that we have three kiddos in school this year, I'm truly living at the school this week. Programs, programs, and more programs, awards and party's! Goodness I'm tired just typing it.
 
Anyways back to the fun crawfish party! Friends from our church invited us last year and it was a lot of fun so we joined them again this year for some good crawfish eatin! This year it was at lake Cherokee and not to far from where Jeff and I used to live, it was just around the corner!
 
This picture makes me smile every time I see it...
This is our good friend Peter, and yes, he ate the whole thing! Humm humm good! ;)
This is some of our good friends and if you look close enough you will see a man, Lock Curfman, in a pink shirt and black shorts carrying something upside down and over his back and shoulders...That would be our daughter! Hahaha! The things you would have never noticed until captured in a photo!

Lots of swimming...
and jumping in!
It was a great time and fun had by all!

“Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you your heart's desires.”
Psalm 37:4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...