Monday, June 17, 2013

First time in the drivers seat....

Jeff and Jared took a trip around a little country road last Saturday. All I will say is, watch at your own risk. Lol! Thankfully they both survived! ;)
 
When they got back with the video I couldn't stop laughing, Jeff was sooo stressed. I asked him if I was gong to be the one who taught the kids how to drive. He didn't answer me. Lol! Jared has driven the grandparents rhino and golf cart so I'm surprised he was having difficulties with the braking. I suppose you never know what they will do when they are in the drivers seat.
 
“Keep me safe, O God, for I have come to you for refuge.”
Psalm 16:1                                                        

1 comment:

  1. ...but dad, I have two right feet!!

    a right left and a right right. Papaw

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...