Friday, December 18, 2009

Guinea Pigs For Breakfast!?

Sounds yummy. Doesn't it?
This morning the boys had there Christmas Party at School. In Caden's class we were asked to bring Pigs In a Blanket. While they were baking Jared walked into the kitchen this morning and asked, what are the guinea pigs for? You mean the pigs in a blanket.? Oh..I wasn't sure what they were called. Later, on our way to school with just Jared and I in the car (Daddy & Grace went to Caden's party, while I went with Jared. Parties at the same time every year...ugh) Anyways, we start laughing about it again and he asked, "why are they called that anyway?" Well, you know the weenie comes from a pig. "What!! I thought it came from a dog. (He whispered to himself)..you know for hot dog." You thought we have been eating little weenie dogs?...like Sissy? (a.k.a. Dachshund) No!...not her but other weenie dogs.
Oh the things our children say that makes us grin :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my stars!! I cannot believe he thought we were eating little weinie dogs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!! And we have told him this before.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...