Friday, December 25, 2009

Home For Christmas

Last night the kids baked cookies for us.. and for Santa too.

Our kids are very serious when it comes to chocolate chip cookies...just look at those faces! Grace was busy counting all of them.
Three years ago we started reading the Christmas Story from Luke in the Bible. This is a long time tradition with my side of the family, and one Jeff & I will continue with our children.

Jeff & I woke to Caden saying... Jared has his Bible out and marked for when ever you get up.

I will not bore all of you with the tons of pictures we took of the kids opening there gifts, so I will just post some favorites.


Daddy and the boys learning all the tricks of their new video/camera/Mp3 player.

Grace woke about an hour after the boys this morning. Any other day of the year she would have been one of the first ones up. She has not been feeling well lately, so we let her sleep in this morning. She was a very busy little girl today just cooking & cleaning all day.

I took this picture tonight at Santa Land. I love how you can see the reflection of Jesus and crosses over the water.
The kids were very excited and thankful for all the gifts. We were all blessed this Christmas.
Below is a video from this morning. Grace got some chocolate out of her stocking, I had no clue she could say or knew what chocolate was. Just leave it to us girls, we know what's good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...