Friday, December 11, 2009

My thirty four year old blessing

Today is a day of celebration though my wife may not share my enthusiasm. This day thirtyfour years ago the Lord chose to bless me by bringing Stacey into this world. She came in kickin and screaming and hadn't stopped yet. I (her husband) made arrangements for the kids to be at the grandparents tonight. This is a special treat for us, we actually get to be adults not just parents for a change. We went to eat at a new restaurant were I got to look into her eyes without distraction. She thinks that I'm weird because I tell her I'm still allowed to do that.

In life we lose sight of the wonderful things we have when confronted by everyday problems. Well when I look into her eyes I lose sight of lifes everyday problems. I want to say that I love my wife with all the fibre of my being and to thank GOD for blessing me thirtyfour years ago.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY RED HAIRED ANGEL
LOVE HER ALWAYS
JEFF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...