Sunday, November 07, 2010

Life

I can't believe it's been a week since I have been on here to post... I just haven't felt like updating this week. I agree with you Laura, sometimes it just seems like a chore. If I put it off though, I know I will regret it. We love looking back and reading old posts and remembering what life was like at the time. I'm sure most of you know by now that I NORMALLY have my camera practically on me at all times. I don't like to miss anything. I haven't even opened my case this week.....I can only think about Trent, and his wife Alycia and their three precious kids he left behind. They are members of our church at Fellowship. This was a very tragic loss for my cousin and his wife Windy, who I also consider my cousin. Windy and Alycia are sisters they are so heavy on my heart in my prayers. In spite of having sick kids all week I did manage to attend the funeral yesterday. The service was beautiful and Pastor Jim did a wonderful job.

I regret not getting pictures of my Memaws funeral a little over a year ago. I just wish I had taken one. I saw no one taking pictures at Rosewood Park so I got a few shots with my phone. Windy I will show them to you at Thanksgiving and will send them to you if you would like. While we were there I also walked by and gave Miss Hannah a big hello!

I took these last week. The kids and I enjoyed carving sticks in the tree house.

Jared and I made several tooth picks for their daddy.


Not sure how I forgot to post this one. A few weeks ago Abi spent the night and Caden and Grace had wonderful time! Here we are about to watch a movie together. Grace loved having another girl here in the house!


“ I restore the crushed spirit of the humble and revive the courage of those with repentant hearts. ” Isaiah 57:15

2 comments:

  1. They have been on my mind a lot also. I think it's because they are near our age and have kids near our kids ages. It makes it hit home a lot more. Btw, she was at church yesterday. That was good to see.

    Thanks for the picture of the 3 kids. We missed Jared this weekend but Andrew enjoyed their conversation. And I loved his return phone call.

    Thanks for telling Hannah-banana Hi! Hope you are all feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear she was at church!

    We love telling her Hi! And we also love Rosewood Park. Jeff and I are looking into getting a plot out there.

    I wish Jared could have been at Andrew's party this weekend, we were all upset he had to miss. I think them talking on the phone was good for both of them. :) When I heard him tell you..."We're doing good" I was thinking, I know he didn't just tell her that. Not 20min before he called, Grace thew up all over me. So we made him call you back and apologized for not telling the truth. We also missed Rebecca's party last night at Cheddars. Bummer. darn virus.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...