Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving

We feel very blessed to have spent this Thanksgiving with our
family and friends.

Cousins Caden, Jacob, Christopher, Jared and Caleb...

...being silly boys! ;)
and enjoying several games of ball!

All the cousins about to eat the yummy Thanksgiving food!

On Saturday we enjoyed our day with my family. I was able to visit with Alycia, her husband Trent was killed just a few weeks ago. Her strength truly amazes me! Her youngest is 3 she was born just a week after Grace was born. Please continue to pray for this sweet family.

A few of us jumped on a off road vehicle to meet Uncle JC's new Mule!

The girls really enjoyed this!

Grace got to feed...

and "ride" on him too! As you can see, she loved it!

Caden and Grayson had fun building a tunnel through the sand! Garrison is putting his arm in ;) it was pretty cool!

Grace and Aunt Peggy going for a ride.

More outside fun!

Not sure how we missed getting a picture of Jared on Saturday...odd...he was there playing right along with all the kiddos. We had a wonderful week with family and friends!

Happy Thanksgiving!.. and our 200th post!

O LORD my God, I will give thanks to you forever! Psalm 30:12

3 comments:

  1. I am so very jealous of your get together's with your family! There are kids everywhere and they are the same ages as your kids! We have to invite friends to make that happen! Good for your mom and her sisters for doing this every year. It looks so fun. It's crazy that I have known you since forever and I still do not know a majority of your family. Just Jeff's side. How did that happen?!

    Thanks for all the shopping lately! I have loved it!!! And thanks for your accountability. I need a good, swift kick in the hind end sometimes to remind me that it's not all about me. That's why God gave me you! (and Eric! He sounds just like you when we talk. Eerie!!)

    Love ya girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and can I have the address for the "other" blog you mentioned the other day? I have someone in my home that is curious about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really?! You have never met them? I have never even thought about that. That is crazy. I'm sure you saw them at our wedding, but that's really not a good place to meet and talk to all of them...and that was before any of us cousins had kids:) You guys will have to come with us next year!!..we meet the Saturday after Thanksgiving every year. Delle and Gary joined us for Easter a few years ago! I'm so excited we still get together a few time a year, even now, after Memaw passed away. We really love each other. The kids, the young and old, all have a blast!

    Shopping has been a lot of fun!! I wish we could go more often:) Oh, and don't apologize...we all need a swift kick every now and then;) Life. It can get crazy. We talk as if we know what we would do if such-in-such happens. But really, we don't know until we are faced with it. Talking the other night, you reminded me of this. And really, I sound like Eric?! Ha! :D I knew there was something I liked about him, for you, when I met him, many, many moons ago! ;)

    Love ya too girl!

    I will be sure to send ya that address!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...