Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Almost a Spring Break

With the boys being out of school for Spring Break we are enjoying the time off and our time together! Unfortunately, this post has nothing to do with that...
Last night the boys were at a sleepover and had a wonderful time! The kiddos would have preferred hanging out and playing all day!
As we're leaving their driveway this morning, Caden says,"Mom I hurt my finger playing basketball this morning." Really, well are you okay?" Yeah, I'm fine, Abi got me some ice." Well, okay!" About an hour later he asked me if I would open a Pizza Pocket for him.. "You need help opening that? " Yeah, my finger hurts pretty bad when I try to use it."Son, let me see your finger."
As soon as I touched it, he started to cry and said that "it hurts really bad." Well, I bet, it's swollen and black and blue. You needed to tell your brother or Mrs Aimee you got hurt." (Remind you he was my 3yr old little boy with an ear infection so bad that his eardrum was about to burst and he acted like everything was fine). Oh, that boy!

I call Jeff, and Caden and I head up to Taylor Medical for an X-Ray. We are getting some good use out of the insurance card. ;) This makes my second trip to the clinic this week.

Thankfully, Caden is fine! It wasn't a break, just a bad sprain. The Doctor fit him for a splint, he will have to wear 24/7 for two weeks. Caden thinks it's pretty cool, his Dad even called him a cyborg ;) We shall see how much he still likes it, in a few days. ;)

"And give thanks for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ" Ephesians 5:20

2 comments:

  1. are you serious? He never even told me about it. When you heard about it was the first time I had heard about it. I never even saw Abi get ice. Well the kids were getting ice all evening but I thought it was because they were getting something to drink. That little stinker!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, please don't worry about it! Jared and the other kids didn't even know, and Jared took his spot in the game. He said he cried when he got hurt but went off by himself. I know,.. he is a little toot! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...