Sunday, March 06, 2011

Memaw

I can't believe it's been 2 years ago already... the years are just going by so fast.
Grace and I stopped by to see your beautiful flowers on this cold Monday morning... Jared will probably be upset with me because we went without him and we will have to return again this afternoon. :) Your daughter(s) have done a wonderful job with the flowers, they are always so beautiful.

Grace found two of the flowers on the ground and she placed them back into the wreath. She said, "There you go little flower, it will be okay. We love Memaw, but can't see her because she is in Heaven." So sweet.

I love this picture of me and my "little pistol," as Memaw would say. ;) Wished I would have thrown on some make-up before leaving the house this morning though, oh well :)

Thank you for all your prayers for my nephew. He has turned the corner, as the Doctors' like to say. As of Sunday, Caleb has been off the oxygen tube... all day!... and he should get the drain tube out soon. We are hoping and praying that he will be able to leave the Hospital on Tuesday!
Praise the Lord!

“For you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow.” James 1:3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...