Monday, July 04, 2011

4th of July Weekend

Saturday we spent the day with my side of the family at the lake. This is always a lot of fun!


Grace and my cousin's little girl. These two always get along so well together. Too cute!

Some of our crew out on the water. Our view from the boat house of Caden tubing!

The view from the back of the boat of Jared, with my new zoom lens!

Go Caden!!

And, this year was Grace's first time to get out on the water!! She was actually very excited, even though this picture may not convince you. ;) 

But this one might. I'm not sure what we're looking at but it made us smile.

This one made me laugh. Hilarious!! This is my brother and his son Grayson. This was also Gray's first time out on the innertube. TJ was making fun, along with trying to get Grayson to laugh, he hated it, he cryed and screamed the whole time.  Tennille (my sis in law) said jokin, well this is going to require therapy for sure.;) 

Yes that is wind and rain. This was a very intense little storm, it came and went within 10 minutes.
Jared and my nephew Gunner are back out on the water for more!

Love this! So sweet.

Sunday we spent the day with Jeff's side of the family! The cousins have taken over the golf cart with a new version of the game cops and robbers. Look at my sweet nephews...pointing the water guns so cute and peaceful at me. And then take a look at the intense  look on my boy's faces. Aiming SO intensely at me. I feel the love. My goodness. Lol!

Got ya... your caught  ;)

Uncle Tim, Grace, Jacob and Cloe going on a ride.
We had a fun weekend with Family!

“So if the Son sets you free, you are truly free.” John 8:36

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...