Friday, June 08, 2012

A Day To Remember

I can't believe it's been 17 years ago today, Jeff and I went out on our first date.


19 and 20 years old. Wow. Where has the time gone?

June the 8th will always be a special day to us.
Jeff and I definitely see a trend occurring, a lot of 1st mild stones for us on this day. We found out 13 years ago today that our first born baby would be a son. Last year on this day this baby offically measured taller than his Mother. Today, this same little boy walked up to me outside as I was watering the garden and confided in me for the first time concerning a young lady. I am really not liking June the 8th so much anymore. 

I'm kidding! Well... kinda. :)

I love that he has always come to me to tell me things going on in his life. I pray this will continue.

Don't go teen on me kid. I'm not ready. Not yet.

I love that both of them still ask to sit in my lap.
Normally my answer is, I wish you could still fit in my lap, you are just getting too big.

Not tonight though! ;)

These days will pass, so I'm holding on.

“Love each other with genuine affection, and take delight in honoring each other.”
Romans 12:10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...