Friday, June 22, 2012

Doesn't Seem Possible

And I can not believe it.
I just registered my little girl for Kindergarten.
While Jeff and I were filling out the paper work she was in the next room for an evaluation. This is something the boy's never did at Kindergarten Round Up. It's something they stared doing a few years ago and it just showes the teacher/staff where the child is in his or her devilopment. When the teacher brought her back to us she said Grace did very well. I asked if I could see her "scores".  Yes, I'm one of those parents ; )  She said, I have worked very well with her (but of corse..lol).  She Aced it. Grace is already ready to start reading.
She is so excited and wished school started today!

Christ gives me the strength to face anything. Philippians 4:13

1 comment:

  1. What a big girl! What a good mom you are. She will do wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...