Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Father's Day Weekend

I am truly blessed to have chosen such an amazing man for the father of my children.
Yep. She is now riding on two wheels!.. 
Thanks to her two big brothers!! Jared giving her a push and Caden is timing her each time. SO CUTE! He would say her time and everytime she went a little longer.

She came running in saying "Caden is taking the training wheels off my bike" He is!? YES! Jared then runs out to work with her. Since the day she was born they have always been so sweet with her. Don't get me wrong they have their moments...everyday, matter of fact. But when it comes to helping her or teaching her something new, they are there in a heart beat.

.
I was perfectly happy with her having training wheels, but no, she is determined to grow up.
Wouldn't miss this little girls party for anything! Grace adores little K!

We had a great visit with Nana & Papaw!
 I am so proud of my Dad. Watching him take care of my Mom and being the Christian husband and father that he is I couldn't be more honored to call him my Dad!

“Surely your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me all the days of my life, and I will live in the house of the Lord forever.” Psalm 23:6

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures. Congrats to Grace for learning to ride on 2 wheels. What a blessing that she has 2 loving big brothers. Thanks for the picture of the party. That is a good one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...