Monday, July 09, 2012

July 6th

Celebrating 16 years!
If I had it to do over again I would still choose you! I love you more each and everyday!
Thursday night we went out to celebrate and enjoyed dinner at Kobees. This was our first time to eat there so we didn't know exactly what to expect...I don't care much for soup or mushrooms....so here goes.....
It was delicious!! Jeff even got me sippin the soup. It was so good!
He was our chef for the evening. We enjoyed his very impressive juggling with knives and spatulas!.. And his cooking was delicious!! I had no idea Jeff' had never eaten at a restraunt like this before. You learn something new everyday. :) We will be visiting again!

Thank you Nenaw and Papaw for keeping the kids for us!

Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance.
1 Corinthians 13:7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...