Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Troop 620

We said goodbye to Jared and the rest of the boys on Sunday morning. They are off to Scout Camp for a week in Arkansas.
Now, quit cutting up and get to loading that trailer! Ha!
Finally loaded up and about to head out.
 Many blessings upon Troop 620
Praying before the trip.

This is the farthest Jared has been away from home by himself, and yes, I am already missing him. I know he is having fun and I know this is part of "letting them go" but, I don't have to like it though. ;)

When you called me to be a Mom, You didn't ask for perfection. But with every breath, I'd point them to you. Matthew 6:33

2 comments:

  1. You don't have to like it but it does make it easier! LOL ;-) I'm sure they are loving every minute of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does make it easier!! ;) The house is too quiet though. I've gotten used to the noise that three kids make. Lol! Two is just too quiet!:) Oh, I'm sure they are having a blast! (i wish that i could text him) NO. NO. I DID NOT just say that!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...