Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Pine Cove Base Camp

When we heard that Pine Cove was coming to our church we were so excited! Last week I really wanted to surprise Caden with the news that he would be going. Well, that plan didn't work. That boy is very hard to surprise.
Little stink! ;)
This was yesterday (Monday) morning. He was so excited, I'm surprised he stopped to let me get a picture:)

He is having a blast! He comes home everyday talking about the Bible study, along with every thing else he has done (this is not like him at all). He LOVES his counselor! He said, "Mom he is crazy and so much fun!" 

I am so thankful Caden was able to go this week, it's been so good for him. Praying for more wonderful memories and that he experiences Jesus like never before!

He said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never live in darkness. They will have the light that gives life.” John 8:12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...