Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Water Park & Birthday

Today we took advantage of the beautiful weather and made one last trip to the splash water park before school starts on Monday.
Caden had been once before but this was Jared's first time to go. He is pretty easy going but I wasn't sure if he would feel like it was a little young. I told him if he wanted to he could sit with me and read if he didn't want to play. He loves to read so this wasn't a punishment. ;)
The boys' hung out under the Dr. Pepper can majority of the time. I'm glad he had fun.
I wasn't worried about this one. I knew she would have a good time. ;)
Grace never misses an opportunity to make a new friend. Sweet girl.

Yesterday we had lunch with Nana & Papaw and the kids gave Nana lots of hugs and birthday cards.

Happy Birthday, Mom! We love you!!
 
I always remember your faithful love. I depend on your faithfulness. Psalm 26:3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...