Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Whew....

Oh my goodness - Last week was one of those weeks that your thankful that it's over. With both boys in football this year and Jared also at band camp, I was riding the roads non stop. All the while trying to plan two party's on the same day, along with our A/C going out. Whew........

If I had to do it over again I would. I really wouldn't trade it for anything. But at the same time I am thankful that it's over....until school starts anyway.
After Grace's party on Friday we headed back to the hotel to celebrate Jared's 13th.  No it's not official for another 5 weeks but with the boys playing football and Jared also in band, along with Scouts, it made more sense to celebrate before the season even begins. And yes Caden's birthday is before Jared's but Caden chose for him and a friend to go see the Rangers play in September, closer to the playoffs.

Normally we have one birthday celebration since the kids birth days are so close together. This year with all three of them having "big" milestone 13-10-5 we let them have a party all to them self this year.
chips-candy-cookies and sodas oh my.

huh...the hot tub...
Jared and Ethan talking about something important I'm sure, before heading to the pool. Lol 
I couldn't get a decent photo of them to save my life.
Don't ask. I have no idea what in the world Jared is doing. Crazy kid.
My big girl is 5 years old:(
Getting his fair share before him and Grace and I head home at 10pm :)
Jeff took this pic about midnight- this is still early, according to them;)
Still going strong at 3am
At this point Jeff covered his head and said, "Start winding it down boys. Stay quiet, I'm going to sleep." Lol
I think they finally shut it down about 5am


Sleeping like babies at 8:30am- Just before Jeff woke them up.



















...the LORD our GOD is righteous in all He has done. Daniel 9:14

3 comments:

  1. I love how my child is the only playing games in the one picture! LOL He had a blast though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ethan had so much fun!! He wants to do the same thing for his birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aimee- Oh wow! It does look that way..lol I'm sure he was playing with Ethan:)

    I am so glad Ethan and Andrew could come! Jared loved having them!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...