Wednesday, October 17, 2012

gig 'em

This past weekend the Aggies came to Hallsville!
Caden counted how many were on a each row and multiplied it by how many rows...it was over 360  band members! Wow!
 
 
They were awesome and extremely loud!
My parents came over this weekend and I showed them the video, which I've tried to down load for two days and blogger won't allow it. Anyways, I was telling them how loud they were and with my bro being an Aggie graduate they knew exactly what I was talking about. They said, "Oh that's nothing, you should hear them at the Aggie stadium! Lol!"
 
What a treat for the City of Hallsville and the surrounding areas!
gig 'em! 
 
“And let the peace that comes from Christ rule in your hearts. For as members of one body you are called to live in peace. And always be thankful.” Colossians 3:15

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...