Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Farm Fair

Last weekend our church had their yearly farm fair! This has always been a lot of fun for the kids but now that they (the boys) are getting older I wasn't sure how they would do. After Jared came home a few weeks ago from youth group saying the youth was helping with games... I knew he would have fun. But then there's my 10 year old who doesn't want to dress up for Halloween and who also informed me he didn't want to participate in the Christmas program. Goodness.
I knew one thing though, I knew this little girl would have a good time!
Katie and Grace
Yes, she made all 4 rolls into the potty:) Jeff said, "If only she would put her toys away that well." Ha!
Love this one of Caden helping Mr. Eric with the remote control cars! He enjoyed this so much, he is still talking about how much fun he had! Thank you Eric for letting the boys help with this!!
 
I could never get a pic of Jared helping out but he enjoyed the evening even though he was going on 30mins of sleep in 36hrs. Yes. Not a smart choice on his part. He was miserable by the end of the day.
 
Happy Halloween!
 
So then let us cast off the works of darkness and put on the armor of light. Romans 13:12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...