Sunday, November 04, 2012

What We've Been Up To

This post is just some of what we've been up to the past two weeks.
My three drug free kidos! Kicking off Red Ribbon Week in red!
 
My Aunt Peggy and Uncle Don came from Lake Palestine to watch Jared play football! I love my family so much!
 
I took these three to the park while Jared was at after school practice one day...
It was neat to watch the kids play on the same play ground I played on as a child.
 
I had lunch with Caden and had the opportunity to meet his friends at school. I will say these are some pretty sweet boys!
 
Grace and Nathan at his birthday party. Yes, Grace is Miss Sassy pants. She is too much!
 
Nana and Grace at Caden's football game. I don't know why but I love this photo so much!
 
I took a few pics of the boys at Andrew's 13th Birthday Party. Jared had a blast of course!
I also got this cute pic of Grace and Aimee's Aunt and Step Mom! Love it!
 
Have a blessed week everyone!!
 
“So you see, faith by itself isn't enough. Unless it produces good deeds, it is dead and useless.” James 2:17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...