Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thankful Thanksgiving

I am so thankful for holidays and spending time with family and friends.
I love this photo of Jared and his Papaw
All of the Cornett cousins except for Josh, Caden and Jacob, they were playing basketball at the time and I missed getting a picture of them.
Rachel and Grace:)
Grace and her Aunt Sherry working hard in the kitchen.
A late night backyard football game with the cousins...
and again on Saturday morning with first and second cousins!
I love this one of my family. My Dad saying the prayer before our Thanksgiving meal. We always hold hands and circle up but there is too many of us to get everyone in the photo.  















Love my Mom and sister

and love this sweet pic of my brother and his son Gunner! He was telling his Daddy he wanted chicken nuggets from Mc Donald's. This is hilarious because my bro is an owner of a Chick-fil-a Haha! I asked Gunner if he wanted Chick-fil-a nuggets and he said "No, Mc Donald's." He really does love his daddy's nuggets but he was in the mood for Mc Nuggets yesterday. ;)

 
I am thankful Jeff has had an opportunity to go hunting over the past few weeks with great friends. Trinity tends to shift the work load into overdrive at the end of the year and he has not been able to get the time off to go hunting in 16 years. He shot at three Deer on his first hunting trip and sadly he missed all three. But his buddy Bill got one and was gracious to share the meat with us. Jeff went again on Friday with his good friend Eric and was able to get himself a Doe! Yay! I was so happy for him!
Wow, just look at that table full of meat! What a blessing! The boys had fun helping drain and prepare the meat. Thank you Akins for the freezer vacuum bags!! Some of this meat will be heading your way!
 
“Let us come to Him with thanksgiving.” Psalm 95:2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...