Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Seasons

Appertanly, we have gone from football season to sick season in a weeks time. :( I will take sitting in the cold bleachers vs sitting in a Dr's office 4 out of 7 days, any day.
 
 Grace has had a awful infection in her leg that will not heal. And we are not sure but may have given it to Jared so he is now on antibiotics as of last night.  I have not felt good since Thursday and ended up losing my voice but thankfully it is slowly returning.
One of the Bobcats praying after their last game:) Jared is in front of #32
Last Tuesday was the last game of the year and it was a good one! What an awesome win bobcats! Jared even told me on the way home that he wouldn't mind playing again next year. Wow! That was a shocker!!
 Grandparents came out to sheer them on through out the season!
Awesome season Bobcats!
We celebrated Rebecca's 16th birthday at the Olive Garden for dinner!
Nina and Papaw and I joined this little turkey for dinner!
I am so glad I mustered up enough energy to make it to MOPS yesterday. We made these there and I love it! My first burlap wreath! Lol! It took me a little bit, I wish I was more crafty. When I got home I took half of  it apart and "fixed" it. I am pretty proud of it now and have it hanging by my front door! lol
 
“Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you your heart's desires.” Psalm 37:4 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...