Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Ranger Fans

Ever since Caden's birthday last year he has been ready to go see the Rangers play again! But this year he got to bring a friend along with him! Caden chose to opt out of "the birthday party" this year so that him and his friend Connor to see the Rangers play!
About to enter the stadium
Yes, and I was nice this year. Since I have been twice to see them play and Jeff had never been, I let him take him this year! Even though everyone knows Caden and I are the true sports fanatics in our house;) Jeff did say it was cool and would love to go again! Yay!
I love this. Jeff told me both boys were so excited!
 
Connor: "This is the coolest thing I've ever seen!"

Caden: "Yeah..."

“We can rejoice, too, when we run into problems and trials, for we know that they help us develop endurance.” Romans 5:3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...