Friday, September 28, 2012

Are You Ready for Some Football?

Tuesday Jared played in his first football game.
Yep,  #53 is my boy!
I still can not believe he is playing Jr. High football and 13!! Ok, can I cry now?  The kids are growing up to dang fast!
He did very well even though I'm still not sure he is loving it. ;) I will say though, he came away from the game smiling! During his game he was told to "calm down, don't be so aggressive" by his opponent. That is the first time I have ever heard that my Jared was aggressive!!
He is growing into a young man and is realizing that he can do more than he thought he could. 
Last night, for their first time, the 7th grade band "marched" into the football game!

They did such a great job! I am one proud football/band nerd momma!;)
 
“Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me. All day long I put my hope in you.” Psalm 25:5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...