Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Flip Flop Girls

Well, today was the first day of my last year in MOPS. I have gotten so used to Grace being with me it was very weird walking in without her.

The theme this year is "Plunge" and we are the Flip Flops table! This couldn't be more perfect for me. I wear flip flops until it is 30 degrees outside. :) It's going to be a fun last year! I had a great time this morning chatting with the sweet moms at my table.
 
Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things. Philippians 4:8

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you are at my table this year. It is going to be a good year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is! I am excited we are at the same table too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...