Thursday, September 13, 2012

3 Day Weekend

We had a fun Labor Day weekend. We always enjoy having an extra day off of work and school!
 
 



 Jeff and I also had a good time eating and visiting with his co-workers. They are really lots of fun. Not what I had always expected from managent or plant manager! Ha! I also had the opportunity to go by and visit him at work last week. This was the first time in 17 years I have been able to go inside the plant. They normally frown on "outsiders" coming in unless it's a customer. It was fun getting to meet and talk with some of the people he works with.
 
A few weeks ago, on a Saturday, Jeff took the boys to work with him for a few hours. Wow! So many things are changing with Jeff's new job. But it's changes I could really get used to! Ha!
 
“Then when you call, the Lord will answer. 'Yes, I am here,' he will quickly reply.” Isaiah 58:9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...