Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Bacteria or Virus

I was asking Grace on Sunday morning how she was feeling  since she was up most of the night with a "stomach bug". She told me, "Good. A bug flew into my mouth and down into my tummy and I couldn't get it out!"  Oh my goodness, she keeps us laughing around here for sure. Silly girl.

And laughing is always a good thing especially when your husband tells you at 5:45 in the morning that he is sick but that he's going to go ahead and try to go to work for a few hours. And less than one hour later, at 6:30am one son walks into your bedroom telling you he doesn't feel well...And you guessed it, about 10 minutes later Jared walks out of his bedroom holding his stomach. Happy Tuesday to me.

At this point I call Jeff to check on him and to tell him about the boys. Thankfully he was feeling a little better and we went ahead and decided to send the boys to school telling them that if they need me to come get them all they needed to do is call. I wasn't sure if this was food poising or a stomach bug, only because all three of them got sick within an hour of each other and they ate the same thing and  something different then Grace and I.

Anyways, I get a call from this one at 10:00 asking me to please come get him.
I never got a call from this one. I should have though. We called the school to check on him and they ended up asking the wrong child. What?? I was furious. Caden is just like his daddy, he will suffer through his day and never say a word. That's why I called! Ugh. Anyways, as soon as he got in the car I knew he was not well. Then he tells me, "Yeah I ended up throwing up in the restroom at school today." Caden Luke!! Seriously!? Take yourself to the NURCES OFFICE!!
 
And I also get this lovley text from my hubby....
 
Oh my gosh. Needless to say all three of them are staying home tomorrow.
 
“O my people, trust in him at all times. Pour out your heart to him, for God is our refuge.” Psalm 62:8
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...