Tuesday, December 04, 2012

First Photo Session

I was excited when our sweet friends asked me to take their family pictures this year. I do like to take pictures, but I was a bit nervous.. I've only done it for fun and for family so far. And, I am no professional. I don't even have access to a picture program. I did use Picasa for a few borders and one black and white photo, so with that said I am VERY pleased that the pictures turned out ok.
 
 Sweet Family 

Sweet sisters



 
 

These are just a few of my favorite. I could honestly post about eight more pictures that I love but I didn't want to post them all just in case Charity would like to post some or send Christmas cards!
 
This one is too cute!  I'm not sure what was said, but something was funny! Family at its best. I love it!
 
Thank you Boozier Family for my first family photo shoot! I had so much fun. Hope you like your photos just as much as I do!
 
“O our God, we thank you and praise your glorious name!” 1 Chronicles 29:13

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...