Friday, December 21, 2012

Parties & Programs

I have been trying to post about the boys Christmas concerts for over a week now. Life has a way of getting in the way but that is okay. I knew I would get around to posting it sooner or later. :)
\
Caden was sooo excited, he had been practicing for weeks and it was finally show time!:) 
I was really surprised. He is our "athlectic child', never in a million years would I have thought....  
He has always hated being on stage performing in front of an audience. But he actually wants to try band next year...and yep, you guessed it, a trumpet.
The 7th graders did such a wonderful job! I am so amazed at the music that they are playing. Wow.
Grace and Papaw enjoying the show.
 And the two of them with my parents after the show. I am diggin' Caden's shades! Are'nt you? ;)

Today was our last day of school, until next year! 
We were excited to celebrate Christmas with our little girl at school today!
Now that the boys are getting older, it makes these moments so much sweeter! They grow up so fast. I am so thankful we get to experience these precious years again!
Thank God for this gift too wonderful for words! 2 Corinthians 9:15

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...