Tuesday, December 25, 2012

A White Christmas

Merry....
Even though we have been snuggling with a sick little girl all day we feel so blessed!
I have lived in East Texas for 37 years and this is the first Christmas I can remeber it snowing on Christmas day!
I am so glad the kids enjoyed it!
I'm sure this could be a once in a lifetime thing for us East Texans!
.....snowball fights is an awesome Christmas present!
I was hoping in between giving her Tylenol and Motrin she would feel up to going out just for a few minutes (mainly for a quick pic). I know, I'm aweful. I didn't want her to miss out on seeing the snow.
It's such a beautiful Christmas night! Thank you Jesus for a white Christmas!
 
"Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift." 2 Cor. 9:15

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...