Friday, January 04, 2013

December Overload

I am soo behind on my post, so I am going to attempt to try and catch up so consider yourselves warned... this is photo overload! ;)
A few of the cousins having a great time riding in the back of the pick-up truck through Santa Land on Christmas Eve!!
At her school Christmas party
I bought my first Nativity set this year! Yes, I've been married over 16 years and am just now getting one:/ I am so proud of it! Jeff even made me a stable to go with it!

I was sad when I was packing it up yesterday. I'm looking forward to setting it up each year from now on and I'll be getting another one next year:)
I got this one the other day after Jeff and I got home from his business Christmas party. I'm not sure why but I really like it. Not just because he is my son and I love photos of me and my kids together....This kid has had a tough time over the Holidays. He lost a classmate, Riley, on Christmas Eve.
Jared is on the far left. Riley is #75
His passing  along with a good friend of ours lost there Mother on Christmas Day... Jared is doing ok. He has even laughed a lot and along with keeping him busy has helped.
My cousin sent me this pic of Grace she said she just loves her and enjoyed capturing just some of her many faces:) If she only knew. Ha! Grace was pouting because we had just taken the big family photo and she wanted to take a silly pic and Ms Grace didn't get her way! Ha!
 Playing Checkers by candle light one night as we had no electricity. Lucky the outage only lasted about 45 mins!
 Jared shouting the .22 at Nana and Papaws
Caden at my Mom and Dad's
Cornett Cousins
 St.Romain Cousins
 
Well, we got her in to the Doctor the other day and they finally ordered an ultra sound to hopefully figure out why she keeps having Urinary Tract Infections. She did so good while we were there! Jeff and I took her for Mc D's french fries afterwards.:) 
 
Happy 2013!
 
“Joyful is the person who finds wisdom, the one who gains understanding.” Proverbs 3:13

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...